1. My dad’s work ethic.
2. My mom’s giving heart.
3. Surprise visits from my sister whom I miss.
4. My brother, one of the good guys in the medical field.
5. Early Thanksgivings.
6. God, who only expects me to live one day at a time.
7. When God closes one door in my life, He is already leading me to an open one.
8. My healthy dogs.
9. Jerry B. Jenkins and The Christian Writers’ Guild for investing in me.
10. Hardworking Americans who make this country great in spite of obstacles.
11. Susan Sanchez. I feel safe with you.
12. Janice Mason Mitchell who has gone the extra mile for me.
13. My expanding blog audience for taking the time to read my musings.
14. A new car.
15. My DVR. I hate commercials.
16. A community of fellow writers who knows the struggle of getting published.
18. My appetite. Did I mention I love food?
19. The fact that my church starts at 9:00 AM.
20. Classical Music.
21. The smell of popcorn.
22. Fresh air.
24. Landscaping. Think about it. I live in Arizona.
25. Heaven because I deserve Hell.
26. Writing Conferences.
27. My writing mentors DiAnn Mills and Julie Allyson Ieron who’ve become friends.
29. Variety. Even though I like my routine, it keeps life from getting boring.
30. The water heater.
31. New projects.
32. A clean room.
33. The way my sister makes me laugh.
34. Simple instructions.
35. My gourmet coffee maker.
37. Online Reference tools.
39. Bible reading plans.
40. The chance to succeed.
41. The opportunity to review books.
42. The dishwasher.
43. Family time.
44. That God knows what He’s doing when it’s too dark for me to see.
45. My alarm clock. It keeps me on schedule.
46. Storage space.
48. People who know the value of time.
49. Good manners.
50. Good writing.
Note: Part I and Part II can be found in the Archives.